Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JC's Show Notes...

Keith Richards Did Snort His Dad’s Ashes:

A year after saying he snorted his dead dad's ashes, but then took it back, Rolling Stone Keith Richards, 64, has confirmed the intake.
"I opened my dad's ashes and some of them blew out over the table, just because of the suction of the lid, you know what I mean?

"I looked at my dad's ashes down there and - what am I gonna do? "Do I desecrate them with a dustbin and broom? So I wet me [sic] finger and I shoved a little bit of Dad up me[sic] hooter.
"The rest of them I put round an oak tree, which is coming up a treat. And I'm sure he's still blessing me," he told US music magazine Blender.



American Idol contestant David Cook Redeemed himself after a bad week, when he performed Mariah Carey’s “You’ll Always Be My Baby.” It was easily the most emotional performance of the evening since David Cook’s Brother who was dying of brain cancer was in the audience.

Check it out here:

No comments: