Thursday, November 1, 2007

Howl-O-Ween!

Last night at Briggs Auto Lane, Z96.3 teamed up with Animal House Pets and Eastside Market for our Pet Costume Contest! Check out these costumes!









Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................



"Say Hello to my Little Friend"







At First I thought this dog was being attacked by Elmo...then I realized he was dressed up as a hermit crab!






I don't really know what this dog is going as...but he sure knows how to strike a pose...He graduated from the Derek Zoolander School of Really Really Good Looking Dogs...Blue Steel!


Somebody's Camera shy...



Something tells me those aren't the dogs real hands...








This Dog really took the Elvis thing serious...He kept demanding Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches.


Thanks to Animal House Pets, East Side Market, Briggs Auto Lane for all the help!

No comments: